Minecraft Mod Commissions
I work with Forge and Fabric versions 1.19.x, 1.18.x, 1.17.x, 1.16.x and 1.15.x
I can also port existing open source mods to newer versions of Minecraft or between mod loaders.
- I will require a small deposit before I begin work.
- I just write the code, you'll have to find someone else to make any models/textures/animations.
- If you want your mod to be public, I will release it on my curseforge page (and split points with you).
- Most mods will be open source (generally MIT license).
- I accept payment via PayPal, Stripe or Interac (or cryptocurrency for large payments).
- Experienced with: Mixin, Geckolib, Multiloader Template, Quilt, Architectury, Apoli (origins datapacks).
- I also take custom launcher/client commissions. Learn More...
- Scroll down to see examples of my work and reviews from past clients.